Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
The team at Brooks Litho & Digital Group is focused on the health and well-being of our employees, customers, and suppliers during this unprecedented time.
We have been deemed an essential business and therefore our facility is able to maintain all current operations without changes to commitments on production or delivery. We have remote capabilities in place for our Prepress, Estimating, Customer Service, and Sales departments which allow our staff to remain fully operational from outside of our facility and respond to all client requests in a timely and effective manner.
We continue to closely monitor the information and guidance by all local health officials and the Center for Disease Control and World Health Organization and will continue to assess and implement any changes necessary to keep our team safe and contain the spread of COVID-19. These precautions include:
• Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing in all offices and manufacturing facilities
• Only essential personnel on site. All office and IT departments are operating remotely
• Restrictions on all visitors who wish to enter the facility
• Suspension of customer pick-ups. All material will be delivered.
• Clear and detailed communication to all employees and clients on any developments or changes to the continuance of operations.
We have sufficient inventory of all consumables necessary for production of all current and future workload.
Given the fluidity of this pandemic, we will continue to communicate with you any changes or impacts to our service should they become unavoidable.
Despite the current climate and uncertainty during this challenging time, we value your business and thank you for your continued consideration. We are committed to providing you with the same level of quality and service you have come to rely upon to keep your business moving forward without placing our team or their families at risk.
David, Linda, and Lisa Brooks